Wednesday, June 8, 2016

~Embroidery Art, Garden Photos and Simple & Sweet Fridays #223~


I was so inspired by the textile artist,
Richard Saji
I wanted to create something on some black and white toile.
I added some embellishments.



I love doing anything creative.
You have to check out the article I read about the artist.
He's fantastic!!
Even though its June,
I'm thinking about our pumpkins growing in the garden.
Pumpkins are so magical when their vines grow everywhere.

~White Amaryllis~
I thought you might like to see photos,
 of our garden today.
~Queen Anne's Lace and Elephant Garlic~
Lots of blooms everywhere!

~Pink Trumpet Vine~
~Orange and Pink Alstroemeria & Yellow Columbine Flower~
~Nasturtium~
~Angel Trumpet Tree~
Have a wonderful week being creative and 
playing in your gardens!!





If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

17 comments:

  1. Stan & Jody- thanks for the party! I enjoyed seeing your garden, I just love everything about it. The features were really lovely too. I loved seeing all the pretty flowers, we've been having such dreary wet weather in Wisconsin.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a delight to have a post to share here at your wonderful party, my friends !

    Always grateful for the beauty you share and hoping you're having a beautiful week, I'm sending much love on your days to come,
    may your weekend ahead be filled with joy and wonder

    Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden. It`so beautiful.
    Hugs from here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a magical garden, so pretty! Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting!! Your garden is simply breath taking!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful garden Jody! Thanks for hosting the fun and for featuring my garden. What a nice surprise and I appreciate it! :)
    Enjoy the end to the week and weekend.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jody and Stan for sharing you wonderful garden as well as hosting Sweet and Simple.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! I love your garden!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your post, Jody and Stan. Enjoyed reading Richard's story, and oh my. . .your garden is looking beautiful! I am jealous of your pink trumpet vine. The orange and yellow varieties seem to be most common around here. I'll have to look for that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading about the textile artist and seeing your own work of art, but your garden is a work of art too. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your textile art and your gardens? Stunning! Thank you for hosting.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your garden is so pretty and ready for some magazine to featured it

    I love toile material and I started to embellish a piece so this encourages me to get back to it

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the wonderful party. i love the textile craft you created and your garden is amazing. xo- maryjo
    https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the wonderful feature. Wow. It's such an honor to be among the amazing inspiration!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your embroidered art is so lovely! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This embroidery art is so lovely, Jody. Love the black and white design, and the little extras you put on there really add a special touch - the crown is sweet. The pink trumpet vine looks so pretty draping over the awning. Your back yard is wonderful and interesting with so many things to enjoy. I can't wait to see your pumpkins growing. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...