Thursday, April 12, 2012

Simple & Sweet Fridays # 6

Last weeks Favorites! 


Creative Country Mom received the highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Lets Call It 'Garden Art' post!
Go check out Brooke's blog! 



At The Farmhouse received the second highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Easter Table With A Twist post!
Go check out Suzy'sblog!



Shabby Story received the third highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Shabby Garden Fireplace Mantel post!
Go check out Lynn's blog!


Simple & Sweet Fridays!


Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
No etsy or advertising links.
Please don't post the same thing you did last week, spice it up a bit.
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & 
grab my button so everyone can join the fun!

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

15 comments:

  1. Hello to you! Just linking up to your party and wanted to say hi. Thank you so much for hosting! The photo of the berries in your header just makes my mouth water! Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for sharing my mantle, jody! everyone's projects were awesome last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the features! Thanks for the party!!

    Have a fabulous weekend, xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Just found you , thanks for the party girl...
    Your newest follower...
    I invite you to visit my blog as well...
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!

    Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the visit, comment and hosting! I LOVED that mantle... amazing what a man following instructions can do with five pieces of board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature! I am enjoying all your posts and links. I will post my new article today, many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao!
    I just put your blog among my faves on the blog cause I am really enjoying the parties but also the simple yet rustic chic style you feature :)
    I had a little idea and I hope you don't mind, would you like to be featured with your blog on mine or to do a guest post?
    I am quite a noob on this blogging business (although I have had other kinds of blogs before) and have a small followers number, so I don't exactly know the "how to", but I like your space here and would like to share it.
    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all linked up! Thank you so much for the invite. LOVE finding new parties to join.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite Jody and for hosting....I'm now your newest follower!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Take a look at my blog page for the rules.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...