Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simple & Sweet Fridays # 9

Lets start Simple & Sweet Fridays early this week!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites! 
The Nest At Finch Rest
Finch Rest received the highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Best Plan Is No Plan post!
Go check out Michele's blog! 

Vintage Charm By Mimi
Vintage Charm By Mimi received the second highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Vintage Hostess Set post!
Go check out Mimi's blog!

Swedish Corner~Down Under
Swedish Corner Down Under received the third highest views last week at our Simple & Sweet Fridays with her Bland Metal post!
Go check out Pernilla's blog!


Since Mother's Day is coming, I thought it would be a great idea to have a linky party and one special guest who comes and links up will receive a free gift.  You are only allowed to link up 3 posts and the winner will be chosen at random. If there is more than 100 people who link up, I will give out another Mother's day gift to one special winner! Here is what you could win!
a handmade gift box with chocolate
GOOD LUCK! 

If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

15 comments:

  1. ...happiest May Jody and Stan!
    thanks for hosting:)

    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party! and for all your sweet comments on my projects. Have a fabulous weekend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet delight to see I was featured on your wonderful blog! Thank you so much! I am honoured and truly thrilled.

    You have SO many wonderful posts, and it is an awesome linky party, thank you again.

    Have a wonderful day!!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy I had something to share. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific gift for all of the mom's out there. I've just linked up my latest post, but may add another along the way. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. Glad I had something to share. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features! Thank you for hosting! Now I'm off to check out the tree garland!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited I was featured!! Woohoo :)It made my day!
    Thanks for hosting again.
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party and glad to join you this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting- I am so glad to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody!! Thank you for the sweet comments about my "101 Idea 'I'm Bored' Jar", as well as for inviting me to your party. It's such a pleasure to be here - your blog is such a beautiful, lovely treat!! I have added your button to my "Links" page, and will definitely be here every week. Thank you again for the invitation!! I'm off to explore all your yummy, shabby eye candy. ^_-

    ~Nicole @ www.shabbybeachnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting the party, Jody! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the features!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm having such fun with your link parties. Thanks so much for hosting and providing us the chance to see all this great work!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...