Sunday, August 26, 2012

~My Outside Chandelier~

I love my chandelier that I found at a thrift store.
Stan wired it for us so we can use a dimmer switch or have more light for a romantic dinner outside.
The area is near all our orchids so we have another view of the garden.
Stan made this fountain out of copper and put a patina on it. The water goes down the leaves 
and lights up at night.
The spanish moss next to the fountain seems as though a river is near.
Fish jumping out of the water.
The chandelier sparkles in the light during the day and at night makes it feel so magical.

15 comments:

  1. :O WOW~ I want to go thrifting with you!!! LOVE the shandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, Jody! What a perfect ambiance it creates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww that is great !!!...love from me...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love that chandelier INDOORS, but outside it is absolutely stunning! Your yard and gardens are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, this piece is simply breathtaking!!!!!!!

    And you found it at a thrift atore, that's why I love thrifty stores!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and following me!
    following uou back gladlly!!
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. An outdoor chandy is a dream of mine.....What a magical place to dine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a gorgeous outdoor eating area, and the chandelier is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous space! I love your pretty chandelier, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to come eat every meal here everyday-so beautiful!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. You found that chandelier at a thrift store.....you're good! I should have married an electrician because mine is still sitting on the floor in my living room...uggh

    adore your outdoor space too,
    x
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty chandelier you have! I wish I could have lunch in such a beautiful place.
    The spanish moss next to the fountain works good:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great find, lovely chandelier. Love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love chandeliers outdoors and on patios. They cast a beautiful web of lighting that regular lighting cannot achieve. Once I had a twilight tea in my garden and hung chandeliers from the trees. It was sheer magic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...