Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~The Table is Set for 4th of July~

The table is set and we're ready for July 4th.
I decided to use my red wine goblets
 and accent pieces.
I found some cute ribbon at Joanne's Cloth World.
It looks so perfect hanging from our chandelier.
I love my little Patriotic animals displayed as a centerpiece.
 Stan and I have collected these dishes since we first got married. The French artist Gerard Laptau designed these quaint pastoral scenes.
They are Villeroy & Boch.
The design is Naif.
Each plate has a different scene.
We always like to set them out for the holidays.
I love the village marketplace.
Looking forward to a fun day.
We're invited to Tami and Mark's for lunch and games, then home with the family for dinner.
Wishing you all a Happy 4th of July with your families and friends!

10 comments:

  1. Your table is lovely! The festooned sheep and cow are adorable and I love your peony wreath too! Have a wonderful 4th celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch and games sounds so fun. All my game players are off for the holiday. I hope you all had fun. Looks like you will have a great dinner too, from the looks of the setting. I hope you have a fun and meaningful Independence Day enjoying life under "The Shadow of the Flag".
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table setting is gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful day of fun!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table! I love the drape-y look of the ribbons hanging from the chandelier and your dishes!

    Hope you had a fun afternoon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your table. So Americana. Love those plates, each one is just wonderful. Great decor on the chandy too. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love your 4th of July table, especially the ticking stripe tablecloth. I must have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it all ...esp. the ticking tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cheery table. I like how it's a bit of a twist on your usual Fourth of July decor. Those plates are charming! And I am a sucker for ticking stripe. Just love that table cloth! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Fourth. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...