Sunday, July 8, 2012

~Missing you Dad~

Happy Birthday
We all miss your smiling face 
and great sense of humor...
You will always be the best dad in the world.
 Love you.


  1. Awl.

    Happy birthday to your Dad.

    Mine has been gone since Feb. 2000 - yet it seems like yesterday he was with us.

    Blessings to you all on this special memorial to your Dad's birthday.


  2. This is a very sweet tribute to your dad. I recently spent time with a friend whose mother died when my friend and I were both teenagers. She was one of the first people that I lost that I keenly miss regularly. But the memory of her is also very sweet. I can tell your dad was too, & I wish you a special blessing in remembering him on his birthday.

    All the best,

  3. What a beautiful tribute to your dad! Blessings and prayers for you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...