Thursday, March 21, 2013

~Wash Day in the Garden and Simple & Sweet Fridays#55~

It was wash day in the miniature garden today.

Even the fairies need to do some laundry.
Of course, I always find new things to add to the garden,
the herb garden rock,
the thrift sale truck,
the little blue teapot. 
It's fun looking for new treasures for the garden.


The clothesline is a fun addition to the miniature garden.

I had to share some photos of our wisteria in bloom this year.
One is next to our house.
We also have one up on our hill.
So beautiful.
I had to share it with you!


Hope you all had a great week creating new things.
Can't wait to see what you've been working on!
Thanks again for sharing all your inspiring projects!



Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out Simply Vintagous… by Suzan's post Bedroom's Finished (I think)!
Suzan has done a gorgeous makeover on her bedroom. She has lots of inspirational ideas. Love the painted floor!
Be sure to check out Suzan's blog!

Go check out The Country Farm Home's post A Bedroom Vanity Change!
Dru makes a simple change to her bedroom vanity with her antique pieces. The candles give off a warm glow, so inviting!
Be sure to check out Dru's's blog!

Go check out Common Ground's post Seeing Red...!
Debra has found the most beautiful red linen toile thrifted pillows. It was her lucky day, you'll love her cute story! They look fabulous on her sofa! So pretty!

Go check out Debra's blog!

Go check out Friendship, Life and Style's post Spring Tablescape and Decor!
Heather has added just the right touch to her fantastic Easter tablescape. You'll love her sweet bunnies, birdcages, and collectibles. Spring as arrived at Heather's house!
Be sure to check out Ann, Heather, and Sheila's blog!


Go check out Chenille Cottage's post Cottage Guest Room!
Carolynn gives us a tour of her beautiful cottage home. You'll love her guest bedroom and all her treasures. So many wonderful things to see. Her cottage is so inviting!
Be sure to check out Carolynn's blog! 



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

33 comments:

  1. Love all the new miniature additions and the wisteria is breathtaking! We still have snow where I am located so that was a sight for sore eyes to me this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of laundry day! I love your miniature clothesline in your fairy garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fairy garden is just darling. Are you in SoCal too like me? Your yard is so green and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! Your wisteria is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so envious! Can't wait to see what everyone shares...
    Cheers!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so much fun with your fairies..love the pick up too..
    In the last photos I spotted a sunbonnet Sue Quilt..my girls in their late 30's had one..I had each made when they were about 3..I still have them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I come over and play? Your fairy garden is the cutest thing!
    Thanks for hosting, Jody. Enjoy that beautiful wisteria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is so sweet! I love that thrift sale truck and the little clothesline is so cute. Thanks so much for hosting. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jody, thanks so much for sharing my toile pillows! just linked up, thanks for having us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden is one of my favorite places! Thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your magical garden, Jody. So beautiful. I could sit there for hours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody and Stan,
    Thanks so much for featuring my Spring Decor post from Friendship, Life and Style. Love your blog! Would like to wander through your garden someday; there's something special everywhere one looks!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. The wisterias are certainly beautiful and worth sharing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love your miniature garden, your entire yard for that matter. It must be so much fun to putter there. Gorgeous wisteria! Thank you so much for sharing & blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your miniature garden Jody. So beautiful and whimsical. Thanks so much for hosting. That wisteria is amazing!!
    Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jody and Stan

    As always, a pleasure to join in, thank you for hosting. Loved seeing your garden.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, what a sweet little corner of your garden! I featured your magical dollhouse on Home Sweet Home today! Thank you for hosting and for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jody and Stan,
    O MY!! What a delightful Fairy garden you have filled with so much whimsy!!

    I love it. But if you lived here, there would be snow on all your pretties!! LOL!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  18. What gorgeous wisteria and lovely bits out on the clothesline today!! (Says I who just came in from shovelling during a blizzard.) Great features too. Have a super weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I SO want to be sitting in your magical garden - instead of putting a winter coat on still to step outside!
    THANKS SO MUCH for the feature Jodi - I'm more than honored -
    and thanks for hosting another great party!
    Much love,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, your garden is gorgeous. Thanks for hosting this party...Connie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I just love your mini garden!! I did a fairy garden for the first time last year and I'm hooked. Not sure mine will expand as big as yours but it is an inspiration. I have spring fever and posted about my garden from last year. Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jody!
    Your garden is absolutely amazing. The wisteria is so lush. How fortunate that you live in a climate that gives you an earlier Spring. I love your cute little clothesline. It's one that your fairies can use. Your garden is a wonderland filled with so many sweet touches.

    I am honored to have my cottage guest room chosen as one of your features this week. Even though red is my favorite color I consider my guest room as my favorite room in my home. I love slipping away and catching a nap in the soft pastel surroundings. Thank you, Jody.

    Have a lovely weekend, my dear friend and thanks again for thinking of me.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful garden! Thanks for hosting ;)
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! Your little garden is so sweet it took my breathe away! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jody, another beautiful Friday party! Thanks for hosting! Your garden is so charming!
    Have a blessed day.

    Peace,
    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest


    ReplyDelete
  26. Jody, I just had to share a story with you that came to mind when I saw your beautiful wisteria. I had a vine that we inherited with this house...and it NEVER bloomed. I read somewhere that it had to be distressed to bloom so..I got a baseball bat and whacked that vine several times...and the very next spring..it BLOOMED!! probably out of fear of being whacked again..LOL this is a great party..on my way to get my post so I can link up too....happy gardening to you..
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so beautiful. I have to share this with my mum as she has a little fairie glen at the bottom of her garden and she has a miniature washing line too! She will love this. Have a great weekend. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Jody! Thank you so much for the party, I'm a new follower and I'm looking forward to future posts! Have a great weekend!
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Spring break is just a week away and I see myself in the garden copying some of your ideas. Thanks for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your miniature garden is so precious, Jody! I have that sweet little Hummel -- little girl with the geese. It had belonged to my sweet MIL, and I'm lucky enough to have several pieces from her large collection. Love the wisteria. I saw some at a garden nursery yesterday and would love to figure out a good place to plant one here. You had some wonderful features from last week, and I cannot wait to check them out. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am aching for my garden! Thanks for posting the little version - gives me hope that the snow will melt before June... Thanks for hosting! xo Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh no you did not! I did not just see a garden in miniature...... with a laundry line ???!!! are you people nuts?? LOLOL....I saw this in the widgets and I love to see laundry lines but then I saw it was MINIATURE!! .......AND I BUST OUT IN SUCH A LOUD LAUGH I SCARED MYSELF ! LOL....oh I adore you guys! I'm still prayin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...