Monday, November 17, 2014

~More Inspiration from Roger's Garden~

Here are some more photos I promised you from 
Roger's Garden
2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd
Corona del Mar, California 92625
It has lots of beautiful things and
the trees this year are spectacular!!



Poinsettias are such a pretty plant for the holidays.
I have to display our paperwhites like this.
Love all the red!!












I hope you enjoyed the photos.
 Try to stop by if you're in 
Southern California.
It has something for everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Love, love, love that British tree. And the chandelier is a thing of beauty! Thanks so much for sharing, have a lovely week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really something, I love the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Santa Barbara, but we have a family home on Balboa Island. Each time we stay there, I visit Roger's Gardens (sometimes even twice!!!). I love their beautiful store and it is always a source of inspiration. Christmas-time is mt favorite time to go to Roger's Gardens, though. It is always spectacular. I cannot wait for next week, because we will be staying at Balboa for the Thanksgiving holiday. Roger's... here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rogers Garden is the most amazing place in the whole world. I was there a few years ago and drooled my way through the whole place. Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful but my favorite 2 photos are the last 2!! Gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize that they had a store in Corona Del Mar. I went to the one in Newport Beach on Saturday and it was mobbed. Could hardly get around and taking photo's was an accomplishment. They have a lot of the same trees that I took pictures. Your pictures are beautiful. Stop by and see my post on Rogers Gardens.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, so much beauty.

    Hugs from here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...