Friday, January 24, 2020

~Inspirational French Vignette~

I'm always looking for inspiration from the garden!
These beautiful hyacinth flowers created this vignette with 
some French hand-stamped candles I made.
Looking at this past decade, my proudest accomplishments have been starting the Rooted In Thyme blog, our small business, and having my French hand stamped switch plate covers featured in
 Romantic Homes magazine.
It has been a wonderful adventure.
It inspired my creativity in and out of the garden.
Reflecting back my husband, Stan and I sold at multiple craft fairs. One of our favorites is Summers Past Farms in Flinn Springs.








I have been working on different things to refresh my Etsy for 2020
and these are a few of them.
Vintage Bookmarks


French Hand Stamped Candles

I hope everyone is having a great New Year and New Decade!

8 comments:

  1. How fun Jody. Your handmade crafts are so beautiful. Congrats on your blog, your small business and being feature in Romantic Homes. Love that you have accomplished these goal. Happy Saturday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember buying French script candles from your shop years ago. I used use them in vignettes. They have broken in half since.

    I'll check your shop when you restock

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything ...Jody. I did arts and crafts shows for over 35 years, I miss it, but now making one of anything is a challenge. I can't wait to make some floral baskets up in some of my old pottery...grins, lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I used to follow your IG, that's how I found your blog but just realized I hadn't seen any of your posts in awhile so I had to see what was going on... guess I fat fingered somewhere and wasn't following you after all, haha! But I fixed that and I'm following your IG again.

    I love seeing your year in review. You are so creative!! I love everything you made! Very pretty! Have a delightful week~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jody, I really love the French candles! I will have to check out your shop. I just started blogging again recently...so am catching up on other's blog posts. My list on my sidebar dropped a lot of the blogs I used to follow???? but I saw this post, and here I am!!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, è tutto meraviglioso!!! sento il profumo di quei stupendi giacinti, complimenti!!!
    Un caro saluto,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Hello...nice to meet you. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous post....this is way over the top for successful gardening...everything boiled here this summer. So many beautiful flowers. And I did craft/art shows for 40 years...and I sure do appreciate creativity and all your lovely things! And, the reusing of materials that would otherwise go to the dumps!!! loving this, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...