Monday, August 5, 2013

~What shall I plant today?~

I know I have planted lots of pumpkins, tomatoes, squash and artichokes in the garden.
It seems like I always want one more plant.
This year, I'm trying to plant more flowers for my arrangements.
By the way, I found these shutters at a thrift store 
and I'm using it on top of a table for drainage.
It holds 6 flats of seedlings.
I went to a garage sale and found this potting table for $3,
 Stan had to fix the leg. But, it works well for potting.
At the same garage sale they had another table with rollers.
Only $3, it fits well in our meditation area.
I planted sugar snap peas.
Love Lies Bleeding flowers.
~Arugula~
Love in a Mist flowers.
 Some Photos of the new potting area.


I picked some carrots
and Swiss Chard for dinner.
It was a Good Day in the Garden.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all the photos of your garden and potting area. It looks like you put a lot of love and creativity into your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new potting area.. lots of pretties.. hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great potting area. It must be so fun to pick your own vegetables and flowers.

    Hugs from me

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a great potting area. I am going to start my own plants as it's getting to expensive at the nursery's and they never seem to have what I want for my cottage garden.
    So many great finds at your garage sales. I love how you have everything at your finger tips.
    Stop by and see my new post of my garden. Have a wonderful week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful area you have and so many goodies that you plant. Artichokes are on of my favorites. I am so jealous!! I wish I could come for a visit and take some home!!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the potting area! And those veggies! You know, I don't know why but I love the different colored carrots. They just have such a rustic beauty to them! Loving this colorful and interesting post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...