Monday, August 15, 2016

~Trip to Summers Past Farm~


I wanted to share photos of a trip I took to
 Summers Past Farm
 this last week.
It was my friend, Colleen's birthday and we both wanted to visit our favorite nursery.
You can see their site here:
It's a beautiful nursery located in
 Flinn Springs, California
Hope you enjoy the photos!!




Unfortunately, the heat lately everywhere in San Diego has done a number on everyone's garden.
But, with watering
 after a hot day the pumpkin leaves will look great...












Inside the barn has lots of wonderful things!!
Quite a collection of miniatures!














Their herbal soap shop has handmade soaps.
They make them in the shop and 
also have supply kits to make your own!



Suzzane is an employee here. I've known her for over 20 years now, before she worked at Summers Past Farm.
I bought most of our statuary in our garden from her.
 Great to visit Sheryl and Marshall's nursery
 and to see a wonderful friend. 

Summers Past Farms
15602 Olde Hwy 80
Flinn Springs, CA 92021
(619) 390-1523

15 comments:

  1. I sure enjoyed your post Jody. Where is Flinn Spring, CA? i would love to go and see that nursery. You know what a garden nut I am.

    Sure wish this HOT weather would go away. I cannot wait for FALL to arrive.

    Enjoy your week and hopefully it's not as hot there as up here in Orange County.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, Glad you liked the post! Flinn Spring is 30 minutes from San Diego going east toward Mt. Laguna. I know you are a garden lover just like me. Yes, it's been soooo hot! I'm ready for Fall too. Looking forward to cooler weather! Loved hearing from you ♥Hugs, Jody

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great place! We visited San Diego in 2010, and it was on my list of places to visit. They had just been featured in a garden magazine. It was so fun to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, So happy you were able to visit the nursery!

      Delete
  3. Oh Jodi- what a magical place - I love going to neat places like that!

    I am so glad you enjoyed your day with a friend for her birthday - and super happy you shared with all of us! : - ) Thanks! HUGS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele, Friends are the best!! Thank you so much for stopping by, friend ♥Hugs, Jody

      Delete
  4. What a feast for a garden lover's eyes! How fun! I could spend a few days here. I especially love all that is offered inside. Not only the soaps but kits to make them.

    Thanks for the treat, Jody!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, yes, handmade soaps for gifts. The Best present ever ♥'

      Delete
  5. What a fantastic place. Thank you for sharing this beautiful photos.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, thanks for s haring such a gem with us. The fairy garden was something. Exciting to see pumpkins. I have fall on the brain already.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful place!:) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic place! Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...