Thursday, April 18, 2013

~Chandeliers & Flowers and Simple & Sweet Fridays #59~

I went to Roger's Gardens this week.
They are located at 2301 San Joaquin Hills Road.
Corona Del Mar, California 92625. 
They had so many wonderful displays, 
I had to share them with you.
The white orchids and chandeliers were gorgeous.
I like how they use old windows as a display on the wall,
great idea!
A pretty cabinet painted gray is a perfect spot to show off
 white urns and pots.
The chandeliers are everywhere.

They always have a big selection of hydrangeas.


Great idea displaying pots on the wall using different crates.
Such a pretty blue!
Another room has a wonderful collection of cards.
Lots of detail in this European mural.
 Pretty glass sconces.
The statues and detailed urns give it an old world look.
My favorite was this antique desk 
displayed with hydrangeas in it.


Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out Heaven's Walk's post Pink Inspiration!
Laurie's husband recreated her vision of pink shutters in her bathroom. They look amazing!
Be sure to check out Laurie's blog!

Go check out Family, Home, and Life's post 6 Furniture DIY Projects!
Check out the DIY projects Connie found! They are really creative and easy to do!
Be sure to check out Connie's blog!

Go check out Looks Like White's post Artists Loft!
Trudy collected tons of images of Lofts that inspire her, and they truly are gorgeous lofts! I wish I could create a loft like these for myself!

Go check out Trudy's blog!

Go check out Ashley's Dandelion Wishes's post What Can you Make With Chalkboard Paint?!
Ashley found plenty of cute and innovative ideas on how to chalkboard paint! I can't wait to try some out!
Be sure to check out Ashley's blog!



If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

30 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi and Stan, what a wonderful garden centre visit. Such beauty. Thanks for hosting. Enjoyed the features. Have a good week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodi and Stan, great garden centre tour. Thanks for hosting. Working my gardens and moving plants and stuff around and building a new fence is my pleasure this spring.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the tour of Rogers Garden so much! Thanks for sharing...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how beautiful, those hydrangeas!! just linked up, Jody, thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody and Stan,
    Now that is definitely my type of place!! Beautiful!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I am honored that you featured my post! And thanks for showing us your Roger's Garden visit. Beautiful photos.... I LOVE hydrangeas! They don't grow here :( thanks for hosting too.
    Family Home & Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful things,wonderful place!!!Thank you for sharing,thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a fabulous place to shop for my favorite all time flower, The Hydrangeas
    I but them for myself a lot

    thanks for hosting today and always

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a heavenly place to shop, and I adore Corona del Mar! You are so lucky!

    Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great place! Love the chandys! Thank for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous, stunning pictures! Thanks for hosting :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow what a beautiful posts- now inspired for planting,
    great party, thanks
    Karenr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting Jody! My gosh, those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, Rosemary! Those gardens are just amazing! I don't think I've seen garden shop more beautiful!!! :) Thank you for including my pink shutters in your features this week! Hugs to you!!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that garden store looks amazing! So many pretty items and displays, I'd love to go shopping there. Thanks you so much for hosting again this week, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jody,
    Thank you so much for featuring me this week and thanks for hosting this great party.
    Best,
    Trudy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That store looks great and like somewhere I would love to visit if I was in ever visiting your area.
    So many great ideas.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for featuring my post on what you can make with chalkboard paint!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, thank you for this lovely tour! And thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Jody and Stan!! So happy to be back linking up with your lovely party!! Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you are both doing well. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun store that is. I love the statues and the urns.
    Thanks for sharing.
    And thank you so much for hosting.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Roger's Gardens. It is one of my favorite places to visit when I am down in Newport Beach. I can't believe they allowed photography, but I never asked just because I thought it wasn't allowed. You got some great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm drooling! Thanks for hosting today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful shop Jody! I'd go crazy! Thanks for showing us the great photos. Did you bring anything home with you? Thanks for hosting another great party! We appreciate all the work you do so we can show off!

    Peace,
    Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really enjoy looking at shops like this. I love everything in there and will taking a second look now.
    Thank you for hosting and posting such lovely pictures.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have visited this shop many times and have also purchased many lamps, lights, chandelier for the decoration of my house.
    Shop Pego Lamps Online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...