Wednesday, June 5, 2013

~Wheelbarrow Miniature Garden and Simple & Sweet Fridays~



I'm so excited about my new miniature garden.
You would have thought I won the lotto. 
I found this wheelbarrow being given away free!!
I saw a miniature garden at Summers Past Farms in a wheelbarrow.
It was such a cute idea but I didn't want to buy a new one.
I had just the right spot for it.
Now the pumpkin patch has a new home!
I had to share our latest photo of our hydrangeas.
They got so big I can't see our fountain.
Another idea for a ladder!



Happy Thursday everyone!
Last weeks Simple & Sweet Favorites!

Go check out Gold Country Cottage' post Garden Party!
Judy opens her garden gate and shares her beautiful garden. Her Cecil Brunner roses are spectacular! 
Be sure to check out Judy's blog!

Go check out Rustic & Refined's post Garden Cloche!
Christine puts together the prettiest tablescape with a wire cloche as a centerpiece. Her allium and iris are just the right color of purple!
Be sure to check out Christine's blog!

Go check out Thistlebear's post First Posy!
Jennifer displays her flowers from her garden in a simple mason jar. Her first posy is gorgeous!

Go check out Jennifer's blog!

Go check out Butteryum's post Coffee Toffee Mocha Crunch Cake!
Patricia shares this delicious recipe that looks amazing. What a heavenly cake!
Be sure to check out Patricia's blog!


Go check out Anna & Co's DIY (Before & After) Chalkboard LOVE!
Anna uses an old art piece and turns it into a chalkboard masterpiece. You'll want to try her technique!
Be sure to check out Anna's blog!


If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Happy Simple & Sweet Fridays!
Do you have any posts that you find 
inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
 Just link them up.  It's just that simple.

The Rules:
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & grab my button so everyone can join the fun!
Please link up a post that you think everyone will love!
No direct blog links, etsy links, linky parties, or advertising links.
Please look at 3 links that bloggers have linked up and comment them telling them why you looked that their post

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

24 comments:

  1. Your miniature wheelbarrow garden is perfectly beautiful!!! I just love your garden to pieces. I can imagine sitting in the garden having tea...... Hugs, Beverly Tea Cottage Pretties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your miniature garden in the wheel barrow is so darn cute!! I LOVE it!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute!! I have been seeing these Fairy gardens popping up everywhere! I have to try with my girls!
    Thanks for sharing! -Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to put an old wheelbarrow to use with a mini garden. I love your plants growing up the wall they are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody, thank you for hosting and a huge big thank you for counting me worthy to be among your other beautiful features. Your wheelbarrow is so darling and it is so funny that I see you got the idea from Summer's Past Farms. That is my most favorite place whenever we go to San Diego each year. I have been so disappointed that we haven't gone the last couple of years but will be there next January. I have seen that same wheelbarrow, in fact I have bought alot of little fairy pieces there to do one in a child's toy wheelbarrow that I have. I haven't gotten to it yet but you have really set a fire under me..How fun!!!..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the miniature garden is so very cute. Your whole garden is amazing. Love it

    Have a great weekend

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Wheelbarrow Fairy Garden!!! And your hydrangeas are amazing!!!
    Hope your week is Extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting once again...love the ladder idea. Pinning! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jody, miniature gardens always make me smile. I adore them. You have inspired me to give it a try. And I LOVE your real garden. The flowers and the fountain look so romantic together. I would like to join the Simple & Sweet Fridays party, but not sure what I need to do.
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your wheelbarrow fairy garden! I'm just now making mine, as it has been a cold and rainy spring here. If your interested I did a post last September on my last year's wheelbarrow fairy garden. Your garden is gorgeous and the vine so beautiful! Pay's to have nice weather!! Thank you for hosting your fun party and wishing you a good evening!
    Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Dear God.....Please may I have a special favor? I really REALLY would like for you to send me neighbors just like Jody and Stan, really God. I just love everything they do and I love to garden too. We could be good neighbors, and you would like that wouldn't you? Thank you God!" :D
    Just had to say that first, then your wheel barrow.....LOVE LOVE LOVE ....I love miniature gardens and love to make them too....that is when I find my most impish and creative side coming out. I 'used' to be a (paid) florist and once I made a miniature garden and a woman bought it and loved it so much. 2 years later she came back to the store because it was dying and wanted another one. She said how much that little miniature landscape was her mediation, it saved her and made her feel beautiful things. No pressure to make another one! But in my own world I make miniature things and they turn out to be the most magical.
    How is your vegetable patch? would love to see more pics of it. Thanks for hosting I've linked up! thank you and blessings, lady

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jody, thanks so much for hosting. Love the little garden! Have a beautiful weekend!

    Peace,
    Jeannie and Linda at The French Hens Nest

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fairy garden! Aren't they fun to do? I just finished up one of mine last week. Thanks for hosting, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful features and I LOVE that wheelbarrow garden!
    Thank you for hosting such a lovely party.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there! Thanks for hosting and for sharing some pictures of around your lovely home and garden - my fave by far is that gorgeous fairy garden wheelbarrow - lush! J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the party! I'm sharing my summer yard tour.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting! I'm envious of your gorgeous hydrangeas! ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute mini garden. Love it. I have to make one.
    Thanks Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your garden is just beautiful! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  21. I could truly get lost in your garden for hours of peacefulness! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is so cute!Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for featuring Anna & Co. on your Simple & Sweet Link Party.
    Blessings,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jody, you are one of the most amazing women I have ever met. Your nurturing of nature coupled with outside accessories make your garden (and house) truly mesmerizing. I am always in awe of everything you do :) Your wheelbarrow is an inspiration and such a pleasing addition to your unbelievable garden. Love you my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...