Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Romantic Table Setting and Simple & Sweet Fridays #182~



I was shopping one day at a gift stop and spotted these beautiful paper placemats.
I knew I had to have them.
They are so unique.

Photographer, blogger, artist, and stylist Erin Gleeson combines food, flowers, watercolors, and vintage tableware to evoke the ease and festivity of her cabin in the Northern California woods.

They are, "The Forest Feast Paper Placemats".

They are the prettiest paper placemats I've seen.
 I found some pretty antique stock flowers at Trader Joe's.
They were just the color I wanted,
Peach.
I also added a embroidered tablecloth for underneath and some of my mother's pearls and fresh pink roses.

I used our Royal Albert China,
 New Country Rose Plates.
It added more to the vintage look I wanted.
In need of a table setting fast,
these paper placemats are your solution.
Every girl loves her pearls and
French Macarons!
For a quick table setting,
Paper Placemats are your answer.
How Romantic is this!


If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

18 comments:

  1. Jody---your china is so much like Grandma's. Not my grandma---someone we found at an estate sale and the china is now ours and over 100 years old! I still love to say they are our grandma's. Ha! Still, very pretty. And the stock...do you grow it? Tips?

    I love the paper place mats and I found a tablet of them in Asheville. I like them for when we eat outdoors. Do you have a source? Lot's of questions here, Jody! lol!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and my feature Jody...and your table looks stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table setting Jody! Love it! Thanks for hosting!
    Hugs,
    Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Love the placemats and your china pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jody and Stan for Sweet and Simple Fridays 182. Beautiful tablescape. Love the features.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about those placemats. Beautiful! They are perfect for the mood of your table with the china and pretty flowers.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, your table looks stunning.

    See ya next week!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jody and Stan,
    Exquisite!!!
    I adore the paper placemats, dear friends!!!
    Combined with your heirloom tablecloth, china, pears, crystal stemware and florals the paper placemats make an elegant place setting, indeed!!!
    Your roses are breathtakingly beautiful!!!
    Thank you for featuring the fruits of "Mr. Ed's" labours and my favorite Gingersnap Roses!!!
    Thank you, also, for hosting Simple and Sweet Fridays! each week!!!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty setting! Thanks so much for hosting.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a dreamy table setting. Thanks for hosting an awesome party, and I hope you have a groovy weekend.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had some of those placemats..but different in a Wish List for a future US visit:)
    How sweet..I bet the book and accessories are all equally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jody,

    It's really great to be back after a two month blogging break, and what a welcome with this beautifully romantic table setting - perfect for preserving the last of summer!

    Thanks for the lovely party and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Poppy
    P.S. Love your new header! I thought I was on the wrong blog; cést magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jody and Stan thanks for hosting such a great party. Have a great weekend and I'll be here next week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! Please take the moment to stop by our party . We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous table setting! Thank you so much for the feature! Happy Weekend, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always set a gorgeous table and I so enjoy seeing your features of the week. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the week. Here in Florida we expect plenty of rain. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...