Monday, May 2, 2016

~Cup of Tea, Please~

I wanted to share with you this
creative idea using a teacup for a miniature scene.
I went to a miniature show and saw the idea.
I loved it!!
I found the little house at the show.
 The chairs, trees and moss at Michael's Craft Store.

I have a lot of vintage teacups and found just the right one!
While I was shopping at Michael's,
 I bought these whimsical fairy houses.
I think I will add them
 to our new fairy garden area.
I can always use new things for the fairies!

11 comments:

  1. I saw those cute things at Michael's:) They suit you..and the teacup idea is dear..I have a tiny teapot house..hmmmmm..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tea-cup idea. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Love the tea cup decoration.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! A liliputian wonderland!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the miniature arrangement in the tea cup. Precious!! Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody your blog is just lovely! What a perfect use for a little teacup. I help out at a little thrift shop where lots of nice teacups are donated. Guess what I'm going to do with them!! I'll be following :-)
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just absolutely adorable! Love how you put it together, seriously such a clever idea :) Perfect rainy day activity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable! Now I have a new project to make! Those must be new at Michael's because I did not see them last time I was fairy shopping. Pinned to a new board I created for Fairies because of this cute craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious! I love miniature scenes like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this! the miniatures and the lovely teacup pair up for an adorable fairy scene. I think I will have to borrow your idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...