Scott, Katie, Me, Stan and Carly
I wanted to share with you,
I had two wonderful birthday parties this week to
celebrate my 65th birthday.
This weekend my family had a surprise birthday party
for me at our home.
It was a wonderful celebration where all my friends and family
helped put it on.
They worked on it for weeks and the weather was perfect!
Kaylee working on the flower arrangements
and Stan in the background.
Leeanne and Virginia doing their magic with flowers!!
My friend, Mary, cooked the main courses.
Chicken Cacciatore, Lasagna Bolognese and Italian Sausage.
My friends, Linda and Yuri, cooked all the vegetable dishes and made the salads!
I had lots of wonderful food and will have more photos to share soon!
We all had such a wonderful night!
A special birthday cake!!
My friend, Mary, gave me a party at her house earlier in the week.
This gorgeous cake was made by her!
I'll share lots of photos soon!!
I wanted to add that I have been having trouble with joining a lot of your blogs later and here is why.
I hope you'll bear with me while I try and fix this issue.
This is from Google:
As we mentioned some weeks ago, starting this week, we’ll remove the ability for people with Twitter, Yahoo, Orkut or other OpenId providers to sign in to Google Friend Connect and follow blogs. To follow a blog via Google Friend Connect now, readers will need a Google Account (the same they use for Gmail or YouTube). There will be no need for readers to be signed in, or to have a Google+ profile.
- What does this mean for you and your blog? We’ll remove non-Google Account profiles so you may see a decrease in your blog follower count
- What can you do now? You should encourage your users to re-follow your blog using a Google account. Another way to allow users to follow your blog is with the “Follow by Email” gadget, which requires you to set up Feedburner. By subscribing to your blog, readers will be notified via e-mail every time there is a new post.
- To install the “Follow by Email” gadget:
- Go to blogger.com and choose the blog you want to install the gadget
- On the left menu, click on Layout
- Once in the layout page, click on add a gadget
- Find the “Follow by email” gadget and click on the + sign next to it
- Choose the title of the gadget but don’t change your Feedburner URL
- Click on Save and then Save arrangement on the top right corner.
We know how important followers are to all bloggers, but we believe this change will improve the experience for both you and your readers.
Thank you again for all your wonderful ideas every week!!
Last weeks features: