Friday, May 24, 2019

~Inspiration from the Garden~


I haven't posted in quite some time now. 
I decided today was the day to start again!!
We have made some changes in the garden but, 
we always love 
making a Peter Rabbit Garden.
I love putting lots of fun things 
in the raised bed to display for it!
Our vegetables this Spring have been amazing!
With all the rain we've had in San Diego this year,
 it has helped
with the flowers, vegetables and plants!
This is a view from our upstairs window!
As you can see the garden is really green!!
Our newest family member, Nori. She is a rescue from Labs and More.
 She is a Lab mix and is 8 months now. 
Looking forward to taking travel adventures with her!
Have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Stunning! There is so much to see and enjoy in your garden. Also, congratulations on your newest family member. Nori is a cutie, and kudos for choosing a rescue!!

    Marilyn (in Dallas), Mom to 4 rescues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn!🌻Hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Your garden is the one of my dreams. Just SO beautiful. I also adore your new family member. Nothing like having a dog. Glad to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Michelle! I loved your comment!🌻

      Delete
  3. Jody your garden is gorgeous. I love the Petter Rabbit theme. Adorable. You have a green thumb for sure.
    Glad to see you posting again.
    Hugs and Happy Memorial Day.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Getting back to the blog feels so good! I loved hearing from you! Hope you have a wonderful week!🌻Hugs, Jody

      Delete
  4. Your garden is definitely a dream garden that I can only wish for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol for your kind comment! Hope you have a wonderful week!🌻
      Hugs, Jody

      Delete
  5. It was nice to see your post. Your gardens are lush and lovely. Enjoy the fruits of your labor! Your new addition looks like a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zenda, thank you so much for stopping by with your wonderful comment! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Jody🌻

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous garden, I never realized how large this was, and yes, very green. I hope it lasts! Sweet baby dog, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, thank you so much for stopping by! Yes, hopefully it will be green for awhile! Nori is a cutie, she's already 8 moths old. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jody

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...