Friday, December 23, 2011

Miniature Christmas Vignettes

When you walk in our front door you are greeted with a miniature scene that we decorate every year  since we moved into this house 19 years ago.
 This year I wasn't going to decorate because my dad passed away in August, but our kids talked me into it. I'm so glad they did because Christmas and holidays were my family's tradition and decorating was my mom's favorite thing to do.  

My miniature playhouse I've had years and decorate for all the holidays. 

I love the little things you can collect for it.
 My angel is one of my favorites.

Candy Canes for Good Little Girls and Boys

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, I LOVE your skates under glass! Your decorations are beautiful Jody :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same doll house:) 2of them..they were my daughters..they are 30 yrs old..the houses..i gather as my girls are 37 and 35..Love your vignettes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...