Monday, September 24, 2012

~Bistro De Paris Plates~


I loved these Paris plates I saw at Sur La Table
 and I had to have them.
The red and white checkered design
 and the script was just perfect.
I love how it looks with the fall decorations up.
 I felt as though I was at an European restaurant.
There's always so many choices in the stores for fall table settings.
But I do like the casual look of a burlap centerpiece. 
You can never go wrong with crystal glasses.

Glass makes your table shine and the colors of your tablescape reflect that.
The colors of fall are so pretty.
The deep purples and greens.
 The Johnson Bros. tureen gives it that simple classic look. It brings back so many wonderful memories of the family dinners when I was little.
The Holidays Will Be Fun...
Always on the hunt for wonderful pieces to add to the table.
Maybe some Thanksgiving dishes this year.

4 comments:

  1. They are cute cute cute..I am fortunate to have a few French plates..and I favor them..These are darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table, Jody! Your soup tureen is just gorgeous.♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the check French plates! perfect for my homestead kitchen hehe...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I absolutely love those French plates and i stayed just down the street from St Germain des Près! Your table is beautifully arranged with an eclectic arrangement of treasures!

    Those plates may have to go on my Christmas list!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...