Wednesday, April 16, 2014

~Easter Desserts~

I have been trying new recipes out for our Easter dinner.
I thought I'd share them with you.

I found this lemon cake mold at our favorite store, 
Home Goods.
I just bought a Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Mix
at the grocery store.
Bought some fresh lemons.
Made a glaze with lemon and powdered sugar.
Easy and so pretty when you slice it!
I saw another quick & easy recipe on the Food Network channel.
Barefoot Contessa's
~Amaretto Pound Cake~
Buy some pound cake from the grocery store 
or if you have the time make your own.
Drizzle some Amaretto over a slice of pound cake.
Top with some vanilla ice cream.
Then sprinkle some toasted sliced almonds on top.
Delicious!
Madeleines are always so pretty and perfect for a light dessert!

I made some cupcakes and decorated them with goodies.

Candies in a jar for the kids.
I cheated and bought these butter cookies.
I needed some for my new cloche!
Happy Easter Week!





14 comments:

  1. Wonderful display for Easter dinner and dessert. I love dessert! Your cloche, cupcakes and pound cake are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Joyously,
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful and delicious! What an amazing spread of desserts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dessert table! Loving that little Peter Rabbit planter. Who makes that one?
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't believe it but I found it at a thrift store. It says on the bottom Beatrix Potter 1998. Teleflora Gift. Maybe they sold them with flowers. Good to know. Maybe I'll add flowers after the holiday!
      Hugs,
      Jody

      Delete
  4. So bad to be covetous..but I am..your ceramic medley..♥
    Everything is so cute and festive..

    Happy Easter..!
    Like Sarah..I love that Peter rabbit planter too..you have such cute litlle things..
    I had an egg ceramic Peter Rabbit Planter..at one point..:( I have no idea what happened to it..I've asked the girls..thought maybe I had brought an arrangement over..they have no idea..so maybe I never had one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness........everything looks scrumptious......
    What wonderful treats, and I love lemon cake and poppy seed bread, yum yum!
    Have a Happy Easter,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all cloche crazy lately - love your new cloche! Everything look bright and cheerful and VERY VERY tasty! Following you too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so pretty and yummy! I love that muffin pan. Is that Homegoods too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both from Anthropologie! Love that store. They have the cutest things for the kitchen!!
      Hugs,
      Jody

      Delete
  8. So pretty. I need to make a few treats too, but I'm procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so many Easter goodies! Happy Easter hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that lemon mold pan/cake! It all looks do yummy AND pretty.... Thanks for sharing these ideas and recipes. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh- All those desserts look delicious! Easter is almost upon us and I don't have the first thing ready- It has been a TOO BUSY Spring. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Crush Crush Mod Apk is a social networking Android application. The program is not only aimed at female users but also at male users, which may not have realized it. This is because the program is used by both young and old girls to communicate and make new friends in the most secure way possible.
    https://apkmodule.com/crush-crush-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...