Thursday, April 3, 2014

~Vintage Rabbit Images for Gifts and Simple & Sweet Fridays #109~

I love The Graphics Fairy.
She has so many wonderful images to use for gifts.
Lots of creative projects for all occasions.

I love the black and white images onto painted white pots.
I downloaded the image onto tissue paper and decoupaged it
 onto peat pots that I had painted with vintage white.

Filled them with some green foliage.
I downloaded the same image from Graphics Fairy
 and used it with an iron-on transfer paper to apply
 it onto some tea towels.
~Perfect Gift for Easter~
I stamped some tags for the gifts.
I put it all together in a cute wire basket
 I found at Walmart for $5.00.
Some Lemon Hand Soap I got from Home Goods.
A yellow raffia bow added to it!
~Love The Graphics Fairy~
I made a Spring Cake today.
Just a lemon one with lots of pretty daisies on it!
We all need a little dessert after doing crafts all day.


Don't forget it's that time of the year for 
Summers Past Farms 
Annual Craft Sale
Saturday, April 12th

Summers Past Farms
15602 Olde Hwy 80
Flinn Springs, CA 92021
(619) 390-1523

Antique & Craft Fair ~ Saturday, April 12th
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Over 70 fine craftsman and expert artisans can be found at this event. Crafts, collectables, antiques, and a garden sale all on our spacious lawn area. Enjoy your day shopping at this great outdoor event. 
Snacks available at the coffee bar.
craft fair items
Stan and I will have a booth there.
Hope to see you!!

Now, let's see all your wonderful ideas you've been creating
this week!


Last weeks features:












If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my button!
Rooted In Thyme

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!

Rooted In Thyme

30 comments:

  1. Love your vintage bunny - especially on the flower pots! So sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunny baskets! Thanks for hosting and for featuring my chippy buffet!
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, Darling, Darling. Question for you? How did you run the tissue paper through the printer...or did you do it another way? I love that idea and would love to make those for my kids for Easter- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little pots! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet of you to feature my rag garland....thank you! I love your little Easter baskets, I agree with Diana...think I'll try to make some! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thrilled you featured my popovers. They are so good I just want everyone to have some. Thank you for such a lovely party. Now, to check out that lemon cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the rabbits are adorable!! Thanks for the party, Jody :)
    Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rabbit gifts are amazing! xoxo Do you print the graphic with a regular printer onto the special paper?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute gift idea! I am going to ask what some others are - how did you print the graphic for the pots? I want to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable gift idea! You've been busy! The lemon cake looks too pretty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The vintage bunny is absolutely AMAZING !!
    your idea of downloading it tissue paper is super unique and brilliant

    Thank you so much for the party and enjoy the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I'd love to receive this gorgeous rabbit-spring gift...lovely! Yes, I agree, it's brilliant and you are so very talented!!!
    Love your post. Thank you so much for hosting sweet lady! The features are pretty too!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jody,

    Your decoupage bunnies are the cutest and the lemon cake looks lovely, especially with the beautiful daisies; simply delightful and perfect for Easter and all its wonderfully joyful celebrations! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all your bunny transfers, the peat pots are adorable. thanks so much for hosting, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jody, love all of the bunny graphics! Great features also. Best of luck with your booth. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the black and white bunny graphics, and the towels are adorable! Thanks so much for hosting another great party and for featuring my Crazy Carrot! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your bunny gifts are sooo precious, Jody! I'd love to give that a try sometime...have never worked with transfers. The "theme" for our Easter brunch this year is birds and nests (thus my post this week), and these things with bird transfers would be perfect! Thanks for hosting; I'm happy to be back visiting you. ~Zuni

    PS - And that hummingbird nest??!! I would be over the moon if we had one in our yard!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jody....I love your crafts!! How fun! I would have loved to have been a part of your crafting "party." ;)

    Thank you for featuring my spring mantel. What a delightful surprise!! I feel so blessed. Thank you!!
    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. I *adore* your bunny rabbit crafties - you did a great job. Anyone would be so blessed and lucky to get one of those!

    I really really need to learn how to do that- those peatpots are to-die-for cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a creative and thoughtful Easter gift basket...those rabbit images are too cute! Oh my! That cake looks perfectly delicious!!! Thanks for hosting~~~

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love The Graphics Fairty too and I love all the cute things you've created! Thanks for another great party Jodi & Stan.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting Jody. I have been looking forward to doing some spring yard work.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jody, love all of the bunny graphics! Thanks for hosting.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  24. How delightful! I wish I wasn't on the other coast or I'd love to go to your craft show- the bunny graphics are adorable!- I used that very same one for a tea invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm all excited...you featured my pots, you shared your transfers (I just painted mine and was contemplating doing just that), I had my tablescpae to share and it's Friday! I'm off to share the news in my blog and in social media.....have a great weekend and thank you for all of your party work...it is very much known and appreciated!!!
    hugs,
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Jody, I LOVE the bunny pots that you made! Have fun at your sale and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that bunny graphic you used. Absolutely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So adorable! You guys make the cutest gift sets! Thanks for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jody...where did you get the linen with white script on it? Love that fabric! Looking for some to recover a chair. thanks--aimee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...