Sunday, April 13, 2014

~Photos of Summers Past Farms Antique & Craft Fair~

I wanted to share photos of our sale at 
Summers Past Farms this last weekend.
Carly made this book for us of our garden.
We always take it with us to the sales so, everyone can see 
the before and after photos.
Getting things ready before the fair.








We were blessed with good weather.
We had a lot of fun and met wonderful new friends.
Mary and Tami stopped by. 


Paige loved our vintage Paris windows.



We were so lucky to meet Joan Embery.
She loved Stan's plants and invited us both to visit her 50 acre ranch in Lakeside. How lucky are we!
Here's a little information about her.
Joan Embery (born in San Diego, California) is an animal and environmental advocate. A Trustee of the Morris Animal Foundation, a professional Fellow of theAssociation of Zoos and Aquariums, and a member of the Advisory Board of the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine's Wildlife Health Center, she founded theAmerican Association of Zoo Keepers. The goodwill ambassador to the San Diego Zoo's Zoological Society of San Diego for 32 years, she has hosted educational series "Animal Express", "Animals of Africa", and "Baby Panda and Challenge to Wildlife Specials for Public Broadcasting". She has raised awareness of animals and wildlife conservation through her books, tours, projects, and appearances on such shows as The Tonight Show Starring Johnny CarsonThe Tonight Show with Jay LenoGood Morning AmericaCBS This MorningLive with Regis and Kathie LeeEntertainment TonightALFThe Phil Donahue ShowNewhartHollywood Squares,Win, Lose or DrawGary ShandlingMister Rogers' NeighborhoodXuxaLeezaKidsongs and PM Magazine.
In addition to being an environmental activist, Embery is a skilled horsewoman who has won many awards.

                   
               

15 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys have some beautiful things for sale! I'm glad you had good weather and I hope you sold a bunch:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog and am loving it! It providers great inspiration and some really easy ideas. I live in Nebraska and we are in the middle of a blizzard- yesterday it was 82 degrees! So today, I planted some seeds- it will eventually get warm again! Thanks again for your blog! :)


    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness- I am pretty new to you and are you guys ever talented! LOVE your things and how beautifully executed everything is. LOVE that Paris window, too. What fun to meet Joan. I have read about her before. Blessings to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo..kudos..tout est beau beau beau..
    Vous aussi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those succulents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody!
    What a great display of talent! You two ROCK! (I so wish I was a Cali girl some days!)
    Thank you so much for sharing...
    I was hoping you would!
    I am thinking of adding succulents to our garden repertoire this year. I love how they fit into the most unique pieces and places.
    I wish you two a day of rest, I know how much work goes in to such an event!
    withLove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's neat that you met Joan Embery. I really like what was done with the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jody, I would have loved to come to this market and also to visit your stall. There are so many interesting garden ornaments. I can see you like succulents too. I have a few collection of them but not as many as yours. Must have been a fun day and also to see friends.
    Wishing you a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you had at the show. I would have liked to have been there to see everything in person. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Jody, I wish that I could have been there...everything looks fantastic! I hope to find a few good flea markets here in NC...we left tons at home in NY :(
    Have a great week and I will see you at your party!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish also that I could have been there, this is totally awesome! Everything at the fair is absolutely exquisite and I find the little tea party as one of the most amazing of all! As always you have a perfect ideas Jody, Classy!

    Sebastian of
    Tropical Life Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so bummed I missed the sale. We had this and the Avocado Festival on our lists of what to do over the weekend. We ended up going to the Avocado Festival in Fallbrook. I love to visit Summer's Past Farms. Hopefully I will be able to go when you are there again. We live in Escondido and are not far from you. Do you ever sell outside of your home?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful displays! Love those old windows you did up...very nice! The shell gardens are so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Stan and Jody, Can't believe I didn't know about your sale at Summer's Past but what an incredible show of crafts you had. You two are so creative and talented. Carly looks beautiful too. Love the Mother's Day trip upto Santa Cruz and the special breakfast Scott and Carly made for you. love from Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. GTA 5 Apk is an action-adventure game that can be played from a first-person or third-person POV. The story takes place in a fictional city of Los Santos inspired by Los Angeles. The main characters are three criminals and missions revolve around heist sequences which include driving and shooting.
    https://apkmodule.com/gta-5-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...