Monday, November 30, 2015

~Starting to Decorate for Christmas~

I'm just starting to put my decorations out for Christmas and thought I'd share some treasures I've collected.
An old typewriter with a vintage Christmas postcard,
tells me the holidays are here!
A special music box from a trip to Germany.
 Stan and I visited the beautiful country 10 years ago.

A Christmas wreath for the front door with some added antique silver spoons that I stamped,
~Merry Christmas~


Stamping gift tags and ornaments.


A little snow globe in a salt and pepper jar.
 I made this Charles Dickens ornament with a cardboard box.
I added a page from a book and glittered it.
Added some embellishments,
special ornament from a Christmas Past.


12 comments:

  1. Have fun Jody as your decor happy begins. Love those pressed spoons. Adorable.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" all around your house. Joy to your and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays to you, Jody.
    I love what you have done with the wreath. The spoons let all know there is a feast to be had inside your lovely home... What I would give to have a Underwood typewriter... Love it!
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and festive! Love all your creative details! I've been scouting for an old typewriter like that- fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little touches you added! I want your music box and your postcard for my home too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW everything is looking so good - love all the decorations. Happy decorating and looking forward to final reveal.
    Have a great decorating week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody and Stan,
    I adore the music box from Germany, dear friends!!!
    Brings back precious memories of many Christmases spent there during our "Tour of Duty"!!!
    I love the photo of the Underwood typewriter!!!
    Your square wreath is breathtakingly beautiful!!!
    Keep the inspirations coming!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stamped silver spoons. So pretty. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your gorgeous items. Those spoons are just darling!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing your decorations! The wreath with the stamped spoons is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started decorating a few days ago, one of the thinks I hate about it is my home is in chaos. I wish the holidays lasted two days because after getting everything up its time to take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jody, I love your hand made things. The spoons on the door wreath are wonderful. I love the old typewriter too. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...