Friday, July 12, 2019

~DIY Dried Herb Wreath for a Summer Project~


Looking back on projects that I've made,
 I saw this Herb Wreath I did last summer.
I put it on instagram but didn't share it on my blog!
Here's what I did;
I bought a grapevine wreath from Michael's Art and Craft Store.
I gathered herbs from the garden;
lavender, rosemary, oregano, sage, bay leaves,
 thyme and pepper berries.
I tied them with jute into small bouquets.
I used flowers from the garden;
limonium sinuatum-statice and strawflowers.
I tied the rosemary first around the wreath with green floral wire.
Then placed the herbs where I wanted them and then used the green floral wire and tied them onto the wreath.
I poked the flowers where I wanted them into the grapevine wreath. 

I placed the wreath on a chalkboard and displayed it in the kitchen.
When you're cooking you can just cut the dried herbs off.
I think it's time to make another one!


10 comments:

  1. Love it Jody and must smell amazing.

    Enjoy your weekend

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, It's a very easy wreath to make and does smell very good!! Have a wonderful week!❤️

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Stacey,
      Thank you so much for the sweet complement! Have a wonderful week!❤️

      Delete
  3. Tutto meraviglioso! aromi e profumi si sentono fino qui!!!
    Un abbraccio ,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, Thank you for your sweet comment! It does have a wonderful scent! Have a great week!
      ❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Jody,
    How good it is to "hear" from you!! Love the wreath!! Beautiful! I hope you are well!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      Thank you for stopping by! It has been awhile, trying to start blogging again. Everything is fine. Had knee replacement surgery on both knees the last two years and am feeling back to my old self again. My husband, Stan, retired 3 years ago and we just got 2 puppies! We're busy training them now. I've been also doing Instagram lately, so easy to post everyday! I'll stop by your beautiful blog! Have a wonderful week!❤️

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...