Tuesday, August 28, 2012

~Fairy Garden Banner~

Since I was working in the miniature garden today I thought I'd make a banner for it.
I used little garden stakes and my leftover French toile from the lampshades I made for the chandelier under the gazebo.
I had bought some vinyl lace for another banner.
The miniature garden needed some cutting back of plants that took over.
 
A fresh coat of paint for the fences and arches...

You can use just about anything you want in a miniature garden.
I had made the little stepping stones 
out of broken dishes.

A little tea set waits for a party.

I used an old finial and basket for a place for my collection of mushrooms.
Can't wait to see if the fairies like it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet, the castle is the icing on that fairy world Jody. I have always love miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!!! My animals would ruin it though if I put one in here! Especially the chickens!!!!!
    Have a great day. Another hot one!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magical! I feel certain that the faeries shall send out invitations for a formal, moonlight Ball very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how fun! love the stepping stones out of plate pieces. i love garden gnomes, and i feel like they'd have a place in your garden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely charming!!! The vinyl lace banner looks like linens hung on a clothesline to dry in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fairy garden and what a great idea to make a fairy banner! Looks like you have the perfect spot for the fairy garden, raised up so you can see it so well. You have lots of cute items for your garden! Thank you for sharing this.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your faeries are going to be beside themselves when the see this Jody!!! Everything is just delightful! The banner is darling.
    Your comment at my place reminded me that I hadn't been by in awhile and I hate missing any of your posts. I LOVE your outdoor chandy!!!!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This fairy garden is SO cute! What a creative idea. BTW, I am madly in love with your chandelier. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you must be very proud of your garden!
    It looks huge and well decorated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...